Since 1981, Telluride has had the privilege of hosting the prestigious Telluride Wine Festival. The festival is a beautiful gathering of the local culinary community, enthusiastic visitors, vintners, and chefs from around the world. Chefs and wineries join to create unique luncheons, elite dinners, wine tastings, cooking classes, and educational seminars for festival attendees.
Also happening within the four days of world-class cuisine and wines, are special cooking classes for kids, a Celebration of Colorado cooking, demonstrations of cheese making and samplings of all kinds of foods that are new and unique.
Join us for some fun from June 26-29, 2014. Get your Early Bird tickets now until MAY 1.
- Nightly Speakeasies where the daily password grants attendees locally-produced spirits and uniquely-crafted cocktails.
- New venues; including the Telluride Ski Resort and Members’ Club and the Sponsors’ Pavilion at the base of the Gondola.
- Inspiring seminars to educate and spark culinary conversations with your new best friends.
- Reserve tastings satisfy your passion for small production vineyards and exclusive reserves.
- Intimate luncheons and dinners with wine makers, chefs, mixologists and other industry leaders.